I've packed a bit, just things that I know I won't need for the rest of the week, like tank tops and pajamas.
Because I LOVE making lists, I currently have a 4-page word document with various lists, such as last minute things I need to buy before I leave, a "DON'T FORGET" list, which contains random things that I most likely would forget if I didn't write them down. I also divided my closet into lists, such as jeans, pants (the two are not the same..), shoes, workout clothing, outerwear, etc. I also have a list of things to bring in my carry-on, and finally, my list-making OCD really should get a prize for this, I wrote exactly what I am going to wear Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, to work, out of work, and to the gym, just so I could plan to wear things that I won't be bringing with me. That way there will be less laundry the day before!! So smart (:
I don't care if the lists sound crazy or make me weird.. I'm nervous and I have found that thinking about all the practical stuff makes me less nervous. So there.
Anyway! Welcome to my blog (:
Yaayyyy a blog !! Little OCD maybe, but thats OK.
ReplyDeleteGreat ... hlakka til ad lesa meira :)
ReplyDeletehlokkum til ad heyra fra þer
ReplyDeleteflott...það verður gaman að heyra frá þér:-)
ReplyDeleteoh my god, eg er svo popular! (:
ReplyDeletehvernig er svo ferðaáætlunin til barca, hvar verðurðu til húsa, gata og númer
ReplyDeletesince everyone seems to be posting in icelandic... helvitis tik?! =) -YOU KNOW!
ReplyDelete