It's difficult to get dressed in the morning when you're in Barcelona.
No, I'm not trying to impress anyone, and no I do not have too many clothes. It's just that if it has been sunny for a day or two, you can almost guarantee that it's gonna rain later that day. If there has been what seems like torrential down-pouring for a while, it's definitely gonna be sunny. It's not just that I don't like the rain, I just do much better with consistency. If I knew for sure it was gonna rain for days and days, whatever, I'll wear the same jeans and boots everyday, with my Northface. I brought a lot of clothes that are meant to be worn when it's nice out, and they have not once been pulled out of the closet. Kind of a bummer. I'm confident, though, that soon enough it'll be nice and consistently sunny (PLEEEEEASE please please please!) and then I won't really have anything to worry about.
In other news, I have not gotten my grade for the test I took last week. Can't decide if I'm happy about that or not... Either way, I have other things to worry about as test numero dos is coming up on wednesday. This one won't be as hard and I'm not as worried about this one as I was the other one.
This weekend I went to see Barça play against Racing and it was a lot of fun. More fun than last time, I think. It was a semi-big group of us, both of my favorite players played the whole game (Henry was taken out with about 10 minutes left pero es igual), and we won 4-0!! After the game, a couple of us went to this kebab place and had DELICIOUS food. Then the trip went to Amsterdam, our favorite bar by far, which is always a good time. One of the bartenders there has offered to become my own personal Spanish tutor and uhh.. I'm not gonna deny him that. He's Spanish and Belgian and really cute, ch-ching!
I had spanish class already today and Francesc told us that next week we're all gonna have evaluations and he's gonna tell us how we're doing. I'm not worried about it. Spanish is definitely the class I feel the most confident in and though I am learning a lot of new things, it's all pretty straight forward and accessible. I think it has a lot to do with him as a teacher.. He never once says a word in English but he explains everything really well, and will explain everything again if you're still not sure. He knows Spanish isn't your first language, but he's not gonna make life super easy for you either. He knows what he's doing, for sure.
This weekend coming up we're going to ROME! yayyyyy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Það er alltaf jafn gaman að lesa pistlana þína, kveðjur.
ReplyDelete