I have to talk about this TV show that’s on every Monday here.
It’s a parody show, making fun of futbol. It’s sooo funny, and it’s in Catalan so I barely understand a word they’re saying but I can just tell it’s funny.
Because it’s a Catalan TV show, they clearly favor Barca in every ‘episode’ and they make so much fun of Ronaldo and Guti, making them seem like whiny little babies. They definitely do poke fun at the Barca players too, though; Iniesta has a really weird girly voice, Puyol is a wicked loser, Guardiola is a kind of dumb, odd dude. Then they have the managers and presidents of the teams doing dumb stuff. I don’t know, it’s kinda hard to explain but it’s soooo funny! They basically dumb down every important player.
Brittany and I never knew what the actual name of the show was so whenever we’d talk about it we’d go “you know… Pim Pam Pim Pam…” which is this thing that they do. There’s two actors, not sure who they’re supposed to be, who are really dumb and everytime their segment is over they go Pim Pam Pim Pam while bouncing off the screen. The name of it is, in fact, Crackovia.
Anyway, it’s on tonight and we’re all waiting in anticipation because it’s gonna be a really good episode, considering the important game that was played this past weekend. There’s gonna be lots of making fun of Guti’s stupid haircut and Ronaldo crying and I can’t wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment